Bamboo Flooring Contractor in Baltimore, Maryland
A fresh new look to your home can be easy with bamboo floor installation services from Alpine Flooring Pro. With over 15 years of experience, we give you the peace of mind knowing that our staff of installers have the expertise, knowledge, and techniques to properly install almost any types of floors. You can choose the floor that fits best your residential and commercial needs. We pride ourselves on providing the best of the best in laminate, vinyl, bamboo and hardwood floor installation in the Baltimore area.
The Right Floor for Commercial and Residential Properties
Thinking to install a bamboo floor for your home? And looking for the best product and service?
Bamboo is a natural surface covering material that has many of the properties of hardwood, even though it’s actually produced from a type of grass. It shares many of the benefits of hardwood floor, bamboo floor adds to the resale value of most properties over other types of flooring.
Bamboo material has become very popular in the construction industry, people are obsessed with it because it’s a natural material that provides a wide variety of advantages to working and living spaces. Bamboo floor it is now available in many stains, each one with their own unique set of benefits. These are the main bamboo flooring types: solid strand bamboo is highly resistant to moisture, solid strand ‘’floating’’ bamboo, click-lock engineered bamboo, tongue and groove engineered bamboo, solid horizontal and vertical bamboo flooring. Alpine Flooring Pro will guide you to choose the right flooring type for your construction project.
Below are some of the reasons why this type of flooring is so popular:
Pros of Bamboo Flooring
- Environmental friendly: the bamboo used for flooring is obtained from natural vegetation. This means it’s a renewable resource, therefore, you won’t worry about deleting it
- Stylish appearance: bamboo flooring adds elegant sophistication to any space instantly. It has this unique appeal that may lack in most hardwood floors. Anyone looking for floors with a sleek appearance, bamboo is definitely worth a try
- Easy to clean and maintain: the bamboo floor is easy to maintain. You can just use regular cleaning material for hardwood to clean. You can sweep or vacuum regularly just to remove small particles of debris
- Durable and water resistant: compared to other types of floors are more water resistant to stains and warping
- Allergen-free and termite resistant
- Simple installation
Contact Alpine Flooring Pro for proper and efficient flooring installation, call us now!
YOUR HOUSE. YOUR HOME.
We are passionate about making your floors match your level of style and comfort. Whether that involves installing new floor to match your taste and style, or adding comfort with wall-to-wall carpeting, our team makes sure your house feels like a home by having you add a touch of taste, preference and personality.
Let our 15+ years of experience guide and help you! Our jobs are supervised and fully guaranteed for quality and workmanship. We’ve built a great reputation on a solid foundation of happy customers and great customer service. Schedule a FREE estimate today!