Carpet, Wood & Vinyl Flooring – Baltimore, Maryland
Flooring can make or break any room. While we tend to overlook the floor, it’s a crucial part of home decoration. Moreover, as it’s the largest surface in any room, it’s the element in your interior that suffers the most wear and tear. For this reason, with every home improvement project, the flooring is part of the remodeling.
YOUR HOUSE. YOUR HOME.
At Alpine Flooring Pro, we are passionate about making your floors match your level of style and comfort. Whether that involves installing a new floor to match your taste and style, or adding comfort with wall-to-wall carpeting, our team makes sure your house feels like a home by having you add a touch of taste, preference, and personality.
Professional Flooring – Baltimore
We’re the Baltimore flooring experts with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. All our work is fully supervised and guaranteed for quality and workmanship. We’ve built a great reputation on a solid foundation of happy customers and great customer service. Schedule a FREE estimate today!
- Carpet: Carpeting provides any room with a comfortable and cozy flooring option. It’s important to frequently vacuum it to extend the lifespan and steam cleaning can be done yearly. It’s an affordable option for upgrading your flooring.
- Vinyl: You can find vinyl flooring in sheets, planks, and tiles. It’s a very low-maintenance and durable option, making it perfect for busy homes.
- Laminate: Laminate is an artificial flooring choice that can imitate the look of wood. It’s very durable and it withstands a lot of foot traffic, making it popular for kitchens. You have a wide variety of options so it’s a versatile flooring.
- Hardwood: Wood is a very popular choice for most homeowners due to the versatility it has. Hardwood flooring matches with virtually any interior decoration style. When properly installed, they’re quite long-lasting. You can refinish hardwood floors to freshen up the look.
- Bamboo: Get a clean and contemporary look with bamboo. This natural material is easy to maintain and it’s also quite durable.